Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Lamb of God

I don't know if any of you have seen this musical production, but especially as it's Easter time, I thought I'd give it a bit of a shout out. It's probably one of the most spiritually touching concerts I have ever seen. Yesterday we had a double date with Daniel's best friend to see it up in Salt Lake (my stand partner from when  I was in the orchestra for this a couple years ago was concert mistress!), and I had never before been able to watch it from the audience. The soloists were PHENOMENAL!! So... just to give you a taste, here you go:


But the best song isn't on YouTube. It made me cry! Deseret Book has the CD. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I like this! Thank you for sharing wonderful music. I truly believe that music has tremendous power either good or bad. Good music always help me to feel happy and strengthen my testimony of our loving Heavenly father.

    ReplyDelete