Sunday, February 22, 2015

Facebook Ads...Creepy

I know you all have noticed this. It's crazy, but you look at something once and suddenly the ads on Facebook with that item pop up EVERYWHERE. And they never go away. Once, back in August, I looked at engagement rings. For the next two months my Facebook feed was plastered with them. Ironic, because by the end of October I was engaged, but here is a sample of what my news feed looks like today:

 

 
Are you sensing a theme here?
 

 

 

 
...Yeah. So I'm just kind of wondering... what happens in two weeks when I'm married?


4 comments:

  1. That's really funny that all your Facebook ads have been about weddings! I know what you mean, if I ever shop online and look at something such as shoes, those same shoes will be on my Facebook ads for weeks. It's interesting/creepy how Facebook knows what you look at online. I don't know how they do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, just start looking up something else and that should fix the problem, right?! Maybe start looking for some cute sandals for this coming summer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...it is creepy! (Although, sometimes it makes it kind of convenient, haha!) And congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding!! Two weeks? Wow.

    ReplyDelete